Tuesday 28 July 2015

New beginnings

January this year, my uncle told me that he is going to be building two flats which will look like a normal house from the outside, He offered me and Luke to move into the top one. At this point we we're living in a three bedroom house with another couple and a girl. ( was really like shared accommodation) I feel like there is only so long you can live with other people until it become to much.
Me and Luke have been together for 4years and I feel like we needed our own place and it was time to leave the share house.

 We jumped at the chance of moving into the flat! We were told it was going to be ready towards the end of September, while it is in the process of being built we have moved back in with my mum and step dad.

These photos show the progression of how the build has gone on so far.  








There has been a few up and downs while going through the process but i am so happy how well it is going , It won't be long till it's nearly finished and it can not come quick enough! I'm excited to start decorating and buying all the cute little things to make it a home!!

I'm looking forward to share with you all what I am buying for it as it progresses.

Nicolle x



No comments:

Post a Comment